Canvas Of Dreams !

Canvas of dreams 


If one chooses to see my canvas of dreams,
it may seem blank at first,
but if one chooses to look long enough,
one will discover a cloud full of dreams.

Life is full of contrasting shades ,
and the shadow of a lone shade might 
disrupt the whole picture.

A thousand dreams, resides in a single  canvas of life .
Each slice of dream that  you see of mine for sometime
 has  the power of million revelation everytime.

For i know ,
that no  individual can merely survive a lifetime with one seemingly  holostic canvas of life .
For I know ,
 that every individual lives with  numerous dreams to unfold 
and create a unique canvas of life.

This is why I  chose to paint my  canvas blank 
For it is to be continued with every step 
That I wake up to take ..
- Kritika 
- CRUMSUM

 

Comments

Popular Posts