Dealing with weakness!

To be honest , I am more expressive vocally rather than writing....but I planned on writing because not always I would be getting an opportunity to always talk which is somewhere good for the people around me as centuries would pass but I won’t stop talking. This happened four years back when I decided to write and take up this challenge to start writing and expressing myself verbally. Since then a very relevant question keeps arising in my mind , the question is that have I overcome my weakness? 

My answer to that still remains a NO, I have come halfway but halfway is still to be completed..I guess i am still putting in efforts , trying to improve and start writing on the topics on which I am very uncomfortable to write (to express) on because I somewhere still feel I am more comfortable in communicating verbally . Anyways, the purpose behind telling you all this brings along various reasons -

First , readers get to know my thoughts and opinions and  in this process I am sure that I would also keep exploring myself .Thereby refining my hobby.Second, is to talk about my weakness that no one really likes to talk on ( I wonder why) 

Third, is to discover for myself how I deal with my weaknesses and convert them into strengths .


It is not always that we stay courageous and brave in all kinds of situations which is normal . For me ,I know that sometimes or actually most of the times I give up , as if I see no interest in the thing coming my way but sooner did I realise that you end up losing yourself EVERYTIME YOU GIVE UP . And then there comes a sudden & subconscious realisation ( it may be sooner or later but remember that realisation is very important) .

Understanding from my experience ,I can assure you that running from your weakness is  a thousand times easier but slowly your weakness turns into fear and ultimately you need to face it at the end of the day ! If you want your life experience to be worth  and your story worth inspiring others  ..then you must remember to face , overcome and win over your weaknesses . After all, every dark night ends with a beautiful and glorious sunshine!

- Drishti 

      Crumsum


Comments

Popular Posts